Monday, September 24, 2007

Broken hearted

I need to put out an All Points Bulletin: please don't use my old email address... dan@danhatch.com.au. I don't use it any more at all.
I didn't spread this message around far enough before and as a result I have missed out on a brilliant opportunity.
Wonderful Phil... Canberra Phil... wanted to come for the weekend to relive last year's experience, when he was working in Perth and Thom and I took him to Parklife and showed him a good time.
I would dearly dearly have loved to do exactly that. But I missed his email. Not his fault... my fault.
Please use my Gmail email, darlings... to ensure I get your message. I don't want to miss out on fantastic fun like this again for no reason.
Much love,
Mwah x

1 comment:

philbert83au said...

Not to worry, Dan. Legacy addresses are always a bit of a worry. Never mind, we'll sort something excellent I'm sure :)