Sunday, February 15, 2009

Census for February

Reading: Hippocrene Children's Illustrated Russian Dictionary.
Watching: Planet Earth,I'm always watching my Attenborough.
Listening:This American Life. The Chicago Public Radio program. Addictive listening. I wish my name was Ira Glass. I've also been listening to Stephen Fry podcasts, too.
Downloading: Some top 40 crap including those thoroughly catchy Britney Spears tunes. What?
Website du jour: Facebook is all I'm really looking at.
Café: Milkd, Maylands.
Pub: Being back at The Court a little bit lately, which has been fun.
Club: Can't be bothered.
Eating: Been eating as healthily as possible. Have joined everyone else on the anti-carb thing. My metabolism has changed. I'm horrified.
Drinking: Sparkling water. Preferably San Pellegrino. I'm just so addicted to the taste.
Wearing: My Danger Mouse t-shirt. Thanks Jakarta... best purchase ever.
Last show: Cirque du Soleil. Yawn. You really gotta do something more exciting than turn your vagina inside out by sticking your head up there to get me excited.
Next show: Going to see Camille O'Sullivan on Tuesday night and then the Ballet at the Quarry on Thursday.
Can’t wait ‘til: Thom's plane lands. In about four hours time. It's only five fucking hours late. WHHHHYYYYYY???????!!!!!
Most recent scoop: The one going in tomorrow's paper. I assume it has been listed at least. It's not huge but it's technically a scoop. Yay Landcorp.
Most recent purchase: A new AM radio with an iPod dock.
Want but can’t afford: To move to London. There's a global financial crisis on, you know? Apparently, everyone is shedding jobs so we're a bit fucked on that front.
Need but can’t afford: To spoil Thom.
Last bad act: I can't think of anything. There must be something. Oh, I keep taking the piss out of the fact we have an aviation writer.
Bad news: Thom's plane is running 5hrs late.
Good news: He'll still be home shortly.
Goal: To grab Thom and some plane tickets and head off overseas. Preferably to work but even for a holiday will do.
Yesterday I: Did a massive spring clean and room rearrangement.
Right now I should be:Trying to get a bit of sleep before Thom's plane arrives.
Later today I’m: Er, I think you can use your imagination for that one.

No comments: