Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fancy making yourself angry?

Then go here. Seriously, this is why the rest of the world hates America.
If the slogan on the banner doesn't tell you enough, read on. There's hardly a minority not insulted. Particularly interesting is God's Hitlist on the sidebar.

Oh ok... here's an example for those too lazy to look.


=============Wrong Choices
God’s lifestyle choices hitlist : God hates people that belong to one of the groups below because they harm America!

Gays
Liberals
Abortionists
Animal Rights People
Environmentalists
Muzlims
Vegetarians/Vegans
Pedophiles
“Global Warming/Cooling” Believers
Linux users
“Purpose Driven” churches
Mormons
Germans
Government school teachers
The anti-smoking lobby
College Professors
Poets
Hybrid Cars

6 comments:

my name is kate said...

Holy fuck. I stopped reading at this... "y’all know that I have nothing against Negroes. In fact I have many Negro friends, but I don’t think that Negroes are fit to serve the country as commander in chief. The latest and most shocking example is that Barack Obama is visiting Germany and does not even bother to visit our American heroes that have been wounded in the fight against radical Islam."

What the f---?

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!! (Or George Dubbya for that matter). I Kept reading just to have a laugh, the remake of Heidi movie (good american actors - no mention of Nazi's) But seriously scary was the 'President for Life' George Bush one world under America piece.

Love The DOA

shiny said...

WTF, Linux users? Are these people kidding?

[Just looked at the site, I don't think they are kidding.]

And the story about Obama not visiting the troops was just McCain propaganda. Obama did visit the field hospital but didn't take media at the request of the hospital/military. Yes I do spend too much time on the internet.

shiny said...

Ha ha, take a look at the letters section:

"As for that Pamela Anderson! How sorry I feel for you. I’ve been looking and looking and looking at that picture you sent me [STR.com readers please note, the pastor did this without the benefit of Jesus the censor! That's how far he will go for his readers]."

Has to be a joke.

Anonymous said...

I read another of their list's and they have Bono on it - What The?? Isn't he the patron saint of all things Catholic (Jubilee 2000 and all)

The DOA

Dave said...

so MANY things