Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Sweet Lord, I pray I live to see this film

Dear God,
This afternoon I watched the teaser for the new James Bond film. I post it here for your perusal.

No doubt, as a red-blooded man yourself, this trailer did exactly for you what it did for me.
Never in all my born days have I been so excited, so titilated, so heart-poundingly desperately spastically excited, to see a film.
So I ask of you just one thing: Please don't let me die before I get to see this film.
Take me in the car on the way home, drown me in the shower later that night, pick me off over dodgy mcmuffin at breakfast, but for fucksake, please do not let me die BEFORE I see this film!
Thanks for listening.
Yours, etc.
Amen.

3 comments:

my name is kate said...

Ooh i love it when the fuckers go renegade.

Dave said...

that looks awesome!

Andrew said...

This movie is looking awesome. Bond is most definitely back! And please, more naked Daniel Craig, his face is attractive in a "beaten to a pulp, but was once attractive, but damn those eyes are piercing" way.