Saturday, May 20, 2006

I ain't sayin' he's a name-dropper...


...however, this IS me showing off yet another close encounter with a minor celebrity.
When you work in radio (as I sometimes do, but sincerely wish I didn't when 4am rolls around and it's time to go to work) you know that it is profoundly UNCOOL and UNPROFESSIONAL to get all fan-ish when someone famous comes into the studio.
I resisted the temptation with Hanson and several others (though the Hanson boys did get cute after puberty), but I couldn't hold out on Sandra Sully.
Knowing the dulcet-toned Channel Ten newsreader was in the building had me very excited... (not that I was tenting or anything, you understand).

PS. Skateboarders have taken up residence in my street. I have to listen to them clacking up and down the footpath now. They woke me up this morning. I want them dead. Jesus, don't they have an Xbox or something?

4 comments:

ThomP said...

They don't have xbox's. But they do have paddles. Paddles for paddling gays!

Bolton said...

Oh super. Oh how funny.

Rikki said...

I hate it when the kids go outside.
Does Sandra look as lovely in real life?
It certainly ain't the case for dixie...

Bolton said...

Nah, she looks like a jacker. Track marks everywhere.