Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I'm gay, I know, I'm really gay, but it does not alter the fact...

...that this is the best album I have heard come out from anyone anywhere in years. Kylie, you're a freakin princess. I love you.

Whereas...

...this is utter gutter shite.
I can't believe it. I had just finished telling Thom Madonna had NEVER let me down in a career as long as my life. I used to dance around the living room to Holiday for crying out loud (with the girls from the neighbouring town, mind you... how did they not know?) when we popped this in the player. Oh. My. God.
I cried. Not just because she's got her vagina on the cover again (you're 49 now love, even the Confessions cover was pushing it) but because the tracks are truly, incredibly, disappointingly, ordinary.
Beyond ordinary.
Utter. Gutter. Shite.
I will still, however, pay absolutely anything and trample mincey faggots underfoot to get a ticket to one of her (four only) Australian concerts later this year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe Madonna is now trying to enter the realm of the MILF. To her, the vagina is the doorway :)

Anonymous said...

You're nothing if not loyal.

Dave said...

Hardy Candy?? Jesus...

Unknown said...

OMG, I completely agree. Big big disapointment with this effort from our Madge. She got way too carried away with JT and Kanye, but who can blame her. It'd like to share the mike with those two. :)

X is the soundtrack to my life right now. I walk down the street with a little bounce in my step, my heart rocks.... My neighbour caught me singing while mopping the floor yesterday. LOL. Jo completely ripped me to shreds, at work, yesterday for my "poor taste in music". And to think I was so kind as to lend her one of my spare copies. LOL.

I'm glad we see eye to eye.