Thursday, May 15, 2008

Omigod omigod omigod!

I belong to a generation for whom even the first few notes of the theme music chill and excite. They transport us back to a time when only two agents knew the truth and battled those who didn't believe, and those who chose to hide it. A generation of boys for whom Gillian Anderson is still something of an unfinished wet dream.
A generation of 20-somethings for whom THIS TRAILER is either a chance to revisit something great, or to have a our teen memories destroyed.
Fuckin BRING IT ON.
I Want To Believe the new X Files movie will rock.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You spelt 'knew' wrong. :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! Do you want to spend some quality time with your young cuzs so me & O can go see it.???

Dave said...

Jesus Dan I never knew you were an X-Files fan!! I've been struggling to find many other people to get excited about this!! I - can't even type right now.