Saturday, June 28, 2008

I love these guys

Busily watching so much Wimbledon that I've barely done anything else except work and Wimble for a week. Love it.
I'm starting to hone down a bit on who I like and who I don't. I'm not loyal to a country, let alone my country (Lleyton, you're a fuckwit and your every success is a dagger in my heart. The way to hog the limelight and the Channel 9 coverage fucks me off completely. You're also getting fat and your wife can't act) but I do love that lovely Casey Dellacqua.
My favourite players are:
NOVAK DJOKOVIC
He's Serbian, hilarious, cute and talented. Dipped out of Wimbledon surprisingly early but anyone who puts superglue on the French Open cup for a joke is okay by me.

SIMONE BOLELLI
He gave Lleyton a hard time last night and he's bloody gorgeous. Hottest Italian I can name, after Michaelangelo's David... and I don't think he counts.

MARAT SAFIN
He's the same age as me and going through "the thickening", but he was very cute when he was younger. Took out Novak the other night in stupendous fashion, is deliciously Russian, lives in Monaco and with US$13million in career money, he's a bit fantastically loaded as well.

RAFAEL NADAL
His eyes might be a bit close together, and he does have a tendency to bite things, but he also has fantastic arms and has a tendency to wear really tight shorts... which is something generally missing from tennis.

ROGER FEDERER
There is no disputing his title as the current king of tennis. He is beautiful and his game is spectacular.

I haven't forgotten the women, I'm not being a typical homo... I'll do them later in the day.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Number 1 and 2, absolutely.

The others... eh....

Still, tennis doesn't interest me. I can't wait for the divers when the Olympics is on! That, and the men's gymnastics.

Haha.

my name is kate said...

Never been a massive tennis fan but I do have a long-standing crush on Roger.

Anonymous said...

Roger Federer is one of the ugliest men on the planet.
Blergh.

And he is rich off Nazi gold.

How does he keep winning shit when the Swiss baulk at entering any conflict.

Boo.

Don't forget Andy Roddick though...eyes too close together, but otherwise totaly doable.