Thursday, April 27, 2006

I went to Mardi Gras...


...and I all I picked-up were these lesbians!
On the otherhand, they were absolutely FABULOUS girls - Liz and Penny the salsa dancing cowgirls from Sydney.
Penny is a 78er. Which, for the uninitiated, means she marched in the first mardi gras back in 1978... in the days when it was a protest and fewer people wore nipple-clamps and had their arses hanging out the back of their g-strings.
I think I prefer the sound of the good old days... Police beatings and all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I'm surprised that's all you picked up (and I'm not convinced either!)

ThomP said...

Dan is fully doing his blog again. Like fully wow. He should fully ring me with all of his hottness! Well, mainly 'cause my phone fully got stolen and I like no longer have his number.