Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I was a bit upset with someone yesterday

And I emailed this to some friends. It has been edited for legal reasons and to appease the swearing sensitive:

****** ****** is a f**king f**kstick who cant even f**king spell her own name right. you can smell her ***t before she enters the room, such is the smelly ***tness of her smelling f**king ***t. she has two ***ts. the second one is her f**king face. a face that i want to grind into the bitumen with my foot to the back of her head. i want to bash her mincing s**tting body with a street sign until she is people soup on the pavement. i want to watch her get swept up by the city of perth street sweeping machine. i want to watch her smoking-acid blood dribble down the drains so she can poison the fish and give the sewer-rats hepatitis, minge-cholera and crabs. i want to watch her bludgeoned corpse get crushed in the machine and come out as a little cube of flesh and bone, which i will drop into the spoon of a passing junkie in the hope he will jack her up into his arms so she can spend eternity as the splatter-s**t in the gutter of some northbridge back-alley. and then i'll spit on her.

8 comments:

Litzi said...

Hi boltongray,
You really sound angry...I do hope you can work it out. Going through life in a snit fit is NOT a pleasant way to exist. This was an interesting post, albeit somewhat disconcerting.

Bolton said...

yes, i got a bit of pent-up aggression at the moment. i do apologise for inflicting this on everyone, especially my american visitors, who have a sensibility which is likely to be offended by the colour of my language.

Litzi said...

Hi boltongray,
There’s absolutely no need to apologize for your pent-up aggression; I think we’ve all got it at some time or another. And about your “colorful” language; have you looked at many American blogs/posts? The content and verbiage in a lot of them would make sailors blush, not to mention “tea room proprietresses”. My present “blog persona” is quite askew from reality, so your expressive words are not shocking in the least.

I find putting my thoughts down in words is an excellent way to help put problems or concerns in perspective. Perhaps your posts will be able to help you work through your dilemmas.

Lindsay said...

I have to say that We, Dan's colleagues and cohorts, enjoyed his rant the other day. I can only imagine his bollocking-by-proxy was thoroughly deserved.

ThomP said...

Dan's rants have given me reason to hang around for years! Though I think in this instance I may have to give him a hug...

Anonymous said...

A Bex and a good lie down as his grandma and great grandma would say.

Bolton said...

why do i think that anonymous comment belongs to the DOA?

the same DA who will be getting a bit more O on sunday.

Anonymous said...

This DOA is like a very fine wine. The Older the better. Not that you could say I actually mature at all.....