Friday, December 08, 2006

And the winner is...

...Sydney.

Boarding a plane to the great city in just a couple of short hours. Very excited. Cannot wait.
On the face of it, I'm going to see Dancing Daniel for a Christmas catch-up and to see him perform in his end of year production at the Brent Street School for Specially Gifted Super Talented Kids Who Don't Mind Wearing Leotards Or In Fact Embrace It.
But it is also giving me a great opportunity to catch-up with the Allcorns (who I spent a very special three months in the desert with on national TV), and possibly Adzy Carter and Fiona 'Schoobs' Schubert (both also of that Little House on the Prairie experiment).
Daniel is taking me to the ballet (at the Opera House, if you don't mind) and afterwards we're hanging out with Craig - one of the dancers (a former Allcorn student) who I've heard a lot about but never met.
Philbert83 is (to quote him) "presenting as my bitch" to go Daniel's doo.
Let's not forget staying with Daniel means staying with Nigel, who I love and adore because he is an Australian TV tragic in exactly the way I'm a British TV tragic.
Aaand I get to see Enda into the bargain.

Talk to you Tuesday!

No comments: