Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm kinda absent at the moment

Apart from the fact I'm spending lots of time with NTWAH and enjoying the freedom allowed by the festive season, I'm also creating a MySpaz site. Yes, yes I know it's a cult and I'm simply aiding and abetting society in this endless global-tribe mentality but just because the rest of the developed world is doing it doesn't make it wrong.
I'm keeping this blog for my personal crap that you, my friends, could possibly find interesting (or not). The MySpaz is much more a professional front. It is still for friends and family, mind, but it won't carry personal bloggy stuff.
My nic is danniboi80 who want to check it out.
I'll resume normal transmission soon.
Time for a gin I think.

2 comments:

my name is kate said...

You suck Dans - i demand entertainment

Anonymous said...

Lol, the Myspace drones, join the ranks!

Still, it's actually quite disappointing once you get past all the hype.

Oh yeah, Happy New year!

- Andrew