Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Ultimate Showgirl

I need to get this off my chest.
Last night I saw Kylie's Homecoming Showgirl effort at the Burswood Dome.
Kylie was brilliant. I'm told she was on stage, I don't remember. I was sitting so close to the stage all I could see was the incredible bodies of the back-up dancers.
I think that is the most homoerotic show I have ever seen - far beyond the Mardi Gras or Pride after parties.
There was a point where a locker-room shower ascended from below the stage with four of the hottest boys you ever seen in tiny speedos showering. I thought that was reasonably un-toppable until shortly afterwards one buff boy started doing sit-ups resting on the thigh of another buff boy, with his legs wrapped around the guy's back for support.
Kylie herself was resplendent. Brilliant. A consumate showgirl. It was a truly great show.


I stole those pics off the net. They're from the original show. The costumes for Homecoming are much much hotter. (In the sense that they hardly exist at all).
Oh yeah, and apparently there was some singing in this show... but I don't remember that. LOL.
Nah, it was great.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I don't particularly get the Kylie hype, but I must say, it must be like some really gay show....

I wouldn't mind going...! Although I've got a feeling the entire thing wouldn't end well!