Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Okay, this sounds pervy...


But as I'm going to London I went looking for West End shows I might like to see. And of course, Equus, starring Harry Potter's Daniel Radcliffe, is THE big show of the year. And there were four tickets left in the stalls on March 14. And I would only need two of them. So I bought them.
So I'm off to see Harry Potter nude, live on stage.
Having sex with a horse.
Or something.
What could be wrong with that? Nothing surely?
It's art. High culture. 48 hours later I'll be scooting around the Louvre. I mean this is a cultural tour of Europe here.
It has nothing to do with seeing Harry Po...

Okay, let's be honest... he's growing up HOT and you're just as curious as I am. Admit it.
The play also stars Richard Griffiths (Pie In The Sky, Withnail and I), which I am thrilled about as I was desperate to see a "big name". So now I'm seeing two!
Two nights before, on the 12th, Lily Allen is playing the Apollo in Hammersmith. I'm rather hoping to go to that two, but there are only about 5000 tickets for all of London and they haven't gone on sale yet. I don't imagine I'm going to fluke getting one. Still, it would be an awesome birthday present if I did.

1 comment:

my name is kate said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: looking at HP with his shirt off and a suspiciously thatchy snail trail scares the hell out of me. I won't go there with the 'cousin fellating a pony' simile again (oh wait I just did) but it still stands.