Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Census for February

Reading: Not really reading anything at this point... perhaps some websites relating to my impending overseas adventures.
Watching: Planet Earth and Top Gear are the only things I don't miss these days. I've alway loved Attenborough, but me watching a car show is a bit out-of-the-blue!
Listening: Lily Allen - as I'm going to see her at the Hammersmith Apollo in London on my birthday! HOORAY!
Downloading: Touring information for the holiday!
Website du jour: Okay I now have a MySpace addiction. I admit it.
Café: Most recently went to Coode Street Cafe... but I don't have a regular haunt at the moment!
Pub: Scotto.
Club: Eh, I can't be bothered clubbing any more. I will go to Geisha to see Lara mix up a wicked Sesame Street "Pinball Countdown" track... but that's it.
Eating: Get it in your guts.
Drinking: Gin. I feel like the Queen Mother. (Only warmer).
Wearing: I have lots of cute new jumpers, jeans, shoes and other clothes.
Last show: Was The Kransky Sisters! Truely the funniest thing I have EVER seen in my entire life!
Next show: I believe that would be Fiddler On The Roof tomorrow night at Burswood. I'm so excited! If I were a rich man, I'd go every night!
Can’t wait ‘til: The trip to the UK and Europe! Five weeks holiday, five weeks overseas!
Lately I have been: Giving stand-up a go and, seemingly, not doing too badly at it!
Most recent scoop: 600 tonnes of offal that had been dumped in landfill. Oh! And four people got charged over that kangaroo death I reported on in October.
Most recent purchase: Thermal underwear. Oh, and new paintbrushes and canvases.
Want but can’t afford: Could still use a new digital dictaphone!
Need but can’t afford: Pretty much nothing. I've sold a lot of shares and done a lot of things that needed to be done!
Last nice act: I tried to make friends with two people who don't like me any more. Neither was appreciative... but hey... I'm absolved of guilt at least.
Last bad act: oh, I can't think of anything. I don't have anything on my conscience at the moment.
Bad news: See previous entry, below.
Good news: Managed to get tickets to both Lily Allen and Equus.
Goal: To have a heap of fun travelling, then concentrate on the comedy when I get back.
Yesterday I: Had the day off.
Right now I should be: Trying to fill the Hills Gazette.
Later today I’m: Catching up with my favourite trolley-dolly Mr Regan L Ashley before he runs off to Dubai to work for Emirates!
Tomorrow I’m: Going to see Fiddler.
General mood: Yeah not too bad really.
It would be better if: We had music in this office. That's what I want... music....

2 comments:

Andrew said...

You have a MySpace addiction? How sad :(

Also, 600 tonnes of rotting meat. GROSS.

Also, enjoy Lily, she's got a good vocal range, should she employ it!

Oh yea! I found a Triple J podcast for the finals of the Western Australian joke thing you were in, but I couldn't hear anything about you. Just something about legalized rape... is there one with you on it floating around?

= Andrew

The Other Andrew said...

Dan, I'm glad to find someone who shares my obsession with The Kransky Sisters!