Monday, October 01, 2007

Mr Howard's Australia

It is a long weekend. Guess how many days of it I worked?
Two.
And guess how much overtime/loading I got?
Not a cent.
Hello Howard's Australia.
Meanwhile I missed out on two events I would usually have gone to: Fair Day and Parklife.
Boo.
Fuck you Mr Howard and your fucking WorkChoices and your fucking AWAs!
Oh yeah, and if I had declined to work, I could have been dismissed on the spot, too.
I mean I don't think they would have... but they have the power to Sometimes the looming threat is enough.
But then that's all part of it, isn't it Mr Howard? All part of keeping the economy strong.

2 comments:

my name is kate said...

Oh... bugger.

Anonymous said...

so does anyone else feel the gravy train has passed them by? Fuck you Barbara Bennett. Some people still actually uphold the APS code of conduct ..t