Thursday, October 04, 2007

No man ever loved a Dalek so much!


It's here. And I love it. Worth every cent.
Got it the same day I got my first front page of The West... with an environmental story... and the same day Kerry and I went to see Kate Ceberano (more on her and the way she reminds me of my DOA later).
It was right up there as one of the best days of my life. Although my birthday in London, seeing Lilly Allen at the Hammersmith Apollo, this year possibly still tops the list of all time great days.

2 comments:

my name is kate said...

Dans I meant to call you or at least write a bloody email to congratulate you on your wonderful front page. I can't say how happy I was that your front page debut was an environmental story that didn't require you to make some kind of Faustian pact to write it. You're awesome. Though your story is quite depressing.

Andrew said...

Oh! Link to this story?

Also, Dalek Sec's black casing is totally badass. After Daleks in Manhattan... they kind of suck there....

Also, Lily Allen is great!