Saturday, July 08, 2006

Things is looking up for the media slut

I have news. Great news.
Unfortunately, I'm not quite allowed to share it properly yet.
But those who need to will know what I mean by the following:
As you know, I work here:


Until recently I wrote for this paper:


But to get time as a grade three under my belt I moved here:


And I also work here quite a bit:

Well all last week I worked both jobs... excitement enough, you would have thought.
But no. Something else has come-off. A little project I've had in the pipeline has been given the go-ahead, and I'm very excited.
I can't say too much, but those who already know will understand this:


I feel very very priviledged and lucky that this particular venture has paid off and have a lot of people to thank at the appropriate time. I just have to finishing pissing myself with excitement first.
And with any luck, it will make me much more employable to:


and my life-long dream will have been achieved.
But of course, that's not WHY I'm doing this particular project. Anyway... more on that later.
Just congratulate me if you see on the street, that's all I ask. Oh yeah, and pay some strangers to come up to me and tell me how good I am. LOL.

4 comments:

nash said...

you're effing brilliant

Bolton said...

thanks babe :-)

(ahh, the power of suggestion)

Anonymous said...

You're fabulous (nash told me to say that) and a spunk

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo dan baby! Now, if I only read this in time i could have definitely sent that coffee....