Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Spring break

So the holiday is very nearly planned and booked. Dad and I have a meeting with the agent on Monday night.
So far we fly into Edinburgh and spent a few days in Scotland before training it down to London. We have a few days in that city before taking a coach around Stone Henge, Bath and the Lake District. My friend Paul in London is sorting tickets for some big-name shows in the West End. By "big name", I mean big name stars. I may well get to see Dame Maggie Smith again, which I am thrilled about.
From London we head to Paris for three or four days. Enough time to take in The Louvre and jaunt around some of the great landmarks.
From there the train journey begins. We head to Florence via Milan. There'll I'll get to see the home of the Renaissance, which I'm very excited about.
Jumping on the train again we head to Prague with stop-overs in Venice and Vienna.
I'm so excited a little bit of wee is coming out. So exotic. So much fun. So frickin expensive!
Still. You only live once, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spring Break woohoo! *flashes chest*