Monday, April 16, 2007

April Audit

Reading: About to start reading Maurice, by Forster. It has long been recommended and now wonderful Kate is going to lend me a copy.
Watching: Media Watch. Ah Monica, how I've missed you!
Listening: A bit of Amy Winehouse, who seems to have Lindsay's vote of confidence.
Downloading: Info on laptops. I'm in the market for a new pooter.
Website du jour: My blogspot. I have been neglecting it far too long. I apologise for my flirtation with MySpaz. This blog is for my friends. The MySpaz will be for the comedy stuff.
Café: Anything in Midland that doesn't seem botulant.
Pub: Scotto.
Club: Haven't been out for a while. I'm nesting instead.
Eating: So many left over Easter eggs that a little bit of sick-up works its way up my throat to say hello just thinking about it.
Drinking: Water. 180L a day.
Wearing: My fantastic new "Datch" jacket. I bought it in Vienna. I cannot believe Datch is a label!
Last show: Alice Russell... at the Bakery. That was a freakin awesome gig. For a white girl she sounds black.
Next show: Anything with Luke Ryan in it. There is a whole fanclub for him now.
Can’t wait ‘til: The weekend. Don't know why, just looking forward to it.
Lately I have been: Making up for lost time with Thom.
Most recent scoop: I've been on holidays. No scoops.
Most recent purchase: A new bed for the dog. Which then needed construction. LOL
Want but can’t afford: A new laptop.
Need but can’t afford: To pay off the car ASAP.
Last nice act: Distributing gifts from my holiday to those I love.
Last bad act: Well I don't know if it was a bad act, but wasn't impressed with a very good friend who did something they should know better than to have done. I'm big on loyalty.
Bad news: Nup.
Good news: Thom loves me, I love Thom. Yay.
Goal: Work hard, have fun.
Yesterday I: Drove back from Albany.
Right now I should be: Watching the 730 Report.
Later today I’m: Going to bed.
Tomorrow I’m: Back at the coal face, putting my shoulder to the wheel and my nose to the grindstone. LOL
General mood: Serene (See below)
It would be better if: The icecream I want to eat wasn't all the way over in the freezer.

3 comments:

nash said...

Oh, you've redecorated - love the new look. Welcome home

Bolton said...

thanks nash, tis nice to be home. :-)

Andrew said...

The new look is totally hot!

Also! What type of dog do you have