Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Aw, how sweet! How gay.

Some of you were there on the very night this happened. Some of you were there one week later when we hung out for the second time. But Thom and I are celebrating one year together this coming weekend.
I'm not going to get all sentimental and teary here except to say this has been the best year of my life for a million reasons and he is the biggest among them.
We're going to celebrate by taking ourselves off to see the latest instalment in the Bourne movies (Matt Damon is my second choice these days, if Thom refuses to submit and spent the rest of his days with me) and dinner.
Not very lovely-dovey sounding I know... but frightfully Thom and Dan.
Who have become nannas over winter.
I'm kind of looking forward to summer actually.
We really need to get out.

4 comments:

Dave said...

Yay!! Congratulations!!

my name is kate said...

Yeah kudos Dans. If you can't have Franco (and no, you can't, he's all mine and when he realises that I'll let him out of the basement) then Thom's a close second.

Anonymous said...

I take full responsibility for your happiness. In return, I ask you to call James Franco and send him to me immediately.

L x

Dave said...

I, on the other hand, have no desire to scrap over Franco, despite the fact he has great pecs.