Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sometimes...

...The powers that be make the right decision. That's all I'm saying. I love you Lindsay and I'm so bloody freakin proud of you. (Despite the tattoo). Take good care of it babe - you know how precious it is to me. x

Also, Sarah there is evidence of our disgraceful wigger bling-bling efforts from Saturday night on the Base homepage (photo duly stolen/credited). There is also (clearly) evidence of the nephew of your colleague... who's mother knows my father very well... and who's own father is not wholy unconnected with the media... or the union movement. (And those are only a few of the spooky spooky connections).

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I must have been in the toilet. however, nice pic of the crew. Less chat on my tattoo pls. x

Bolton said...

Jesus, just take the freakin complement about the new gig bitch and give me a break. lol.

I PROMISE no more tattoo chat from now on. ;-p