Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year, New Year

I have my New Year's resolution. It's to fix up all my fucked up relationships.
It's time, really. Time to be an adult. A nice person.
Everything else is just goals.
(How's that for a sentence?)
My goals include learning Russian to a reasonable-enough-for-conversation-with-a-five-year-old level. Renovating the flat successfully enough for it to provide a home for someone deserving a reasonable income for someone like me. And to spend as much time with my wonderful boy as possible.
Career stuff is different goals.
And basically, I just want to whoop-ass: Completely dominate local government. Nothing should happen without my knowledge.
That is all.
It's not so unreasonable, is it?

1 comment:

Dave said...

So... does this mean a certain female ABC journalist will be getting a call from you...? :)