Monday, January 28, 2008

Plans plans plans plans

So for one reason or another, which it is not my duty to blog about, early next year the T-Dog and I will be separated for six weeks to two months. This has happened once before, when I went on holidays. It's no biggie.
The question is, what to do with the time?
Kezza and I have already planned to go to the Australian Open for a few days to a week and I am so excited there is wee in my pants about that. But what to do after that?
So I'm looking into the possibility of doing a short course in Russian. In Russia.
My Russian teacher, Anya, thinks it is a good idea and I have been looking into what is available. There are a few courses listed on the internet and some seem reasonable. Others I've already dismissed because the website was soooo cheap-looking and Eastern Bloc that I suspect you arrive and are either sold to the FSB for target practice or get your kidney's harvested in the night. But there are one or two which look really good.
So there it is. My plan.
Now after that, when Thom and I both return to Oz, THAT is when some seriously big plans can take off.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

So why are you both going to be separated? Is Thom going o/s?

Also, weeing your pants over tennis :(

However - Big Plans?! Do tell!