Friday, November 17, 2006

Best film in human history - Borat


I so desperately want to discuss this film, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it - which is most of my friends.
I'm going to see it again on Sunday.
Every time I thought he'd gone as far as he possibly could, he went further. I love that shit. My favourite bits were:
a) a one-liner to end all dinner parties
b) a very special hotel room wrestle.
Of course, the real stars were the unwitting Americans. Man they take themselves seriously.
So glad I saw this with Eeeeemma, Linds and Lars. A perfect crew for this insane adventure.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Ah! I can't wait to see Borat! It looks awesome! Hopefully I won't miss it tommorrow!

-Andrew

Anonymous said...

Really good hey? Hmm, I had written it off as 'wait until DVD' but if you say so?

My preconceptions were going off the Borat skits on Ali G that were cringe-worthy and painful to watch.

Bolton said...

no no, it's freaking hilarious.
i've never been in a cinema before where everyone laughs so loud and so much that you fear you may have missed some of the jokes!