Friday, November 24, 2006

Drive me carzy (yes, carzy, not crazy)

I was filling my car with fuel this afternoon and I came up with a list of pet hates:
1) Petrol bowsers that take ages to kick in because the attendant is too busy scratching his cock to press the release button.
2) The bastard who snapped my fucking aerial off, leaving me with a rusty coathanger as a means of AM/FM reception.
3) The wanker who designed my car and made it impossible to replace the aerial easily, knowing full well fucktards regard snapping them off as sport.
4) The cockspank who parked in my spot, resulting in me angrily reversing up the laneway and scraping the side of my car on a pole.
5) The rust that has set in because I am too lazy/cheap to fix the damage the pole did.
6) The fact that my car is always so dirty
7) Trying to get the dollars on the bowser to an exact .00c amount. It'll never let you do it. You'll always pay .02c extra.
8) Getting to the counter and arguing the price with the attendant, then him pointing out you got the litres to .00c, not the price... and you actually bought $50 of fuel, not $40 like you thought.
9) Driving past the next petrol station and discovering it is 1c cheaper there.

1 comment:

nash said...

Hmmm, "cockspank" eh?