Thursday, October 12, 2006

Anniversaries and exs

Linds and I were separated at birth. It's true. Ripped apart and kept apart by several oceans and continents. Oh yeah, and about two years.
Nevertheless, her every success is my success, her every failure is my failure.

But at the moment her star is in the ascendance. This is The Golden Age of McPhee. She is resplendent and glorious.

Not only does she have a career and a catbox of her own, she has also passed a significant anniversary. She has been free for a year. (Interestingly, it comes the day after the two year anniversary of my voluntary caging for tele-entertainment purposes).

Go have a look at her fabulous regalling of her story here.

LATE NEWSFLASH
Linds is now even more fabulous for fending off an attack by an old people's home. The residents were a bit upset she put the Gay and Lesbian Pride Parade on the front page of the newspaper. She was even more resplendent than ever in explaining that the event was worthy of the front page because:
a) the pic was awesome
b) the event attracts 50,000 people to Perth and Northbridge.
I believe she also used to words, "we all know what this is really about, don't we?", or similar.
For these reasons and many more, I love her most of all.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Mr Hatch, I believe you have just made me cry. I am keeping you forever. We may have to breed.
Re: the stupid old people, it was all I could do to keep my cool and not scream that they were terrible nasty bigoted fucksticks and the day they get 50,000 old people on floats celebrating their lives and sharing with the community I would gladly put THAT on the front sodding page. So there. I love you.x

Bolton said...

oh bitch, i fucking love you too. xxx