Thursday, June 21, 2007

The call came

I no longer need to work. I am rich.
Not Liberal-voting rich, but rich nevertheless.
It feels very liberating.
I could have resigned two hours ago, but I didn't. I'm kinda savouring it now. Knowing I don't have to work but still am is kind of an empowering experience.
And if I work an extra couple of weeks now, I won't have to work at all until the exciting things down the track come up.
Good times. Good times.
My heart is still set on spending some time at home writing, so it's not that I won't be resigning. I'm just rather enjoying the feeling that I could resign at any second. If I felt like it.
Bwahahahahahahaaaa

5 comments:

Andrew said...

You know what that feeling is?

POWER.

Only poor people say money doesn't bring happiness.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Freedom Honey! I'm really happy for you! xx

Anonymous said...

Nice one. Write well, grasshopper. L x

nash said...

If you were older than me you could be my sugar daddy

Bolton said...

Nash... how lovely to hear from you! Miss you stud. Hope to make my way over to Sinny for Daniel's birthday time, so hopefully we can catch up then.
Much love xx