Thursday, June 28, 2007

How the bloody hell are you?

A couple of mates are about to become Australian citizens.
One goes in for her operation today. The other goes in on July 4.
Why do I have visions of it being like on Dr Who when people get their brains chopped out and become cybermen?
I wonder if it will mean another write-up in the Preston Journal for Lindsay?
I wonder if it will be declared a regional holiday in Rural Suffolk when Emma gets hers?
Anyway, just wanted to say good luck my darlings, and welcome to the fold.
Now you can vote out that nice Mr Howard.
Before he sends the army in to your community to stop child abuse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's no scar. it didn't hurt a bit...much. I'm not sure how to feel except...glad. Do people even feel glad anymore? I feel glad.