Friday, June 15, 2007

The times they are a changing...

I'm about to say goodbye to my comfort zone. I'm very excited.
Wednesday should be the day it all happens. But I may drag it out until Friday. Depending on circumstances.

If you love yourself. Set yourself free.

I know that sounds ridiculous but for me it's actually a good bit of advice on self-preservation. And also, if you're suddenly seriously cashed-up, why spend every day somewhere you totally hate working for fucking retards you do not respect?

With the possible exception of the fact I think management actually knows about this blog and some junior management actually read it, and therefore know about all my whinging (and still have done nothing about it), I plan to leave with a bit of dignity.

I'll keep you appraised of details as they come to hand.

No comments: