Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Interesting times

I have an offer on my flat. I'm waiting to hear if the person has got their finance, but all things going well, in about a month settlement will go through and I'll have a wad of cash.
What to do? Oh, what to do?!
I also went for a job interview today. I don't know that the job is the perfect one for me, but it is $60kpa-$70kpa... so we'll wait and see what happens. I have several other irons in the fire anyway. It was nice to be considered worthy of interview.
At very least I feel like the ball is rolling and changes are coming in my life.
If the flat definitely sells, then I'll quit anyway. Frankly I could live off the interest for a little while.
Might also go on a holiday. I haven't had one of those since March. LOL.

3 comments:

Brechi said...

Well, it's not a bad position to be in :) Good luck with the interview....I just surfed into your page through your friend Nash....

Andrew said...

Well, try and don't let them screw the price down on you!

Still, where's your next Holiday Destination?

I'm catching up on your Blog too lol..

Bolton said...

Next holiday destination is a little undecided. Had thought either Syd or Melbs... but I could be convinced into a Brisbania jaunt x