Wednesday, June 20, 2007

In other news..

The gym business goes well. I'm permanently adding a fourth visit a week into the routine. Not with a personal trainer for this one, but just going in and doing my own thing on a Saturday.
I've put on about three kilos and am proudly developing bumps in the spots I was hoping for.
My weights are going up every time I work out and I now have the motivation to go in there and work hard.
I mean I really, really enjoy it. It has taken over my life. Being at the gym is the time of the day I am most happy. I'm really enjoying the physical exertion and the fact that my brain totally tunes-out from my life for an hour.
I don't really want to drink that much any more in case getting drunk affects my ability to work hard at the gym. And I'm eating heaps. My appetite is out of control.
I've six weeks into my six months of personal training and I'm very happy with the results so far.
This is the best decision I've made since randomly going to Geisha one night back in September.
So yeah. Anyway...
Go get yourself some tickets to the Gun Show. LOL

NOT ONLY BUT ALSO...
So today was supposed to be the big day. Only the plans were predicated on receiving a particular phone call. That hasn't come as yet. It won't be far away, but it hasn't come yet. So I have to be a little bit more patient. But it is easy to be ninja-style patient when know what is good and what is right is coming to you.

No comments: