Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Census for May

Reading: Catch 22 by Joseph Heller. So far it is hilarious, but I haven't had a chance to really sitdown and read it. Paul Allcorn recommended this to me three years ago... so it's time I read it.
Watching: Media Watch. God I missed you Monica. Wednesday nights on the ABC have also been fantastic but I'm sad now the Catherine Tate Show has finished.
Listening: to The Cinematic Orchestra. It's weird shit and somehow depressing... but I can't turn it off.
Downloading: pics of buff boys, of course.
Website du jour: the CNG Lending Library
Café: Haven't been doing much of that. Il Mondo gives me breakfast every day... so I guess there.
Pub: Scotto.
Club: I will go to Geisha on Saturday to hear DJ Lara H work into her set the Pinball Countdown from Sesame Street I downloaded for her.
Eating: Pasta with pesto. Official addict.
Drinking: Lots of tea. God bless the cold weather.
Wearing: Thom's Grandpa jacket. And an assortment of treasures I found while having a good wardrobe cleanout on the weekend.
Last show: Coppelia on Friday night. Didn't think much of the ballet, to be honest, but the after party and hanging out with all the crew was great fun. Also had a very helpful conversation with a woman of some importance.
Next show: Going to The Crucible on Monday night. Looking very much forward to a bit of Arthur Miller.
Can’t wait ‘til: Saturday night: Regan's going away party and Jack Tandy's housewarming.
Lately I have been: getting into the gym in order to get buff. So far so good.
Most recent scoop: Nothing too exciting. Though some people got worked-up over my "let's demolish all the town halls" story.
Most recent purchase: A couple of T-shirts for Thom. Pressies. Surprise!
Want but can’t afford: This blinky laptop. I've spent the money on personal training instead.
Need but can’t afford: To fit my new aerial on the car. I bought the aerial six months ago thinking I would fit it myself. LOL.
Last nice act: Treated Regan and Ming to tickets to Swan Lake.
Last bad act: I've been snearing and hissing at Thom's lil brother's skanky girlfriend who treats him like shit. "I need space/buy me trinkets".
Bad news: My tenant is moving out, which puts me in an odd spot with the flat.
Good news: Matty P is going to be Midland's new permanent photog. A woman of some importance spoke to me on Friday night. And someone is bracing themselves for new-found independence.
Goal: It involves this gym-ifying I'm doing.
Yesterday I: Went to the gym.
Right now I should be: Getting some lunch into me.
Later today I’m: Going to the gym for an appraisal. My personal trainer said he was going to measure every bit of me. I'm titilated. LOL

No comments: