Monday, May 21, 2007

Eurovision... the gift that keeps on giving

How is everyone going? Are you well? What's happening for you?
Been dancing with any bears lately?
If you're bored, go play on YouTube and watch any videoclips you can find featuring Verka Seduchka (or however you spell his surname), the Ukrainian Eurovision entry.
His stuff is pure gold.
Everyone needs a drag queen in their iPod.
I'm an even bigger fan of the English entry, Scooch. I highly recommend their camper-than-camp entry. Can't believe it didn't get more votes.

If it isn't your style, can I recommend downloading some of The Cinematic Orchestra. It's great music. I mean you'll kill yourself if you're depressed already, but I fucking love it.

That's why I have Thom... he introduces me to this stuff. Bless him.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Everyone knows the only reason that Air Hostesses wear scarves is to hide their hickeys.

Still, Scooch look brill.

How was their music?

Bolton said...

I actually really loved their song "Flying the Flag". Frankly it should have polled much much much much better than it did. But the eastern bloc was so busily voting for itself that Scooch never stood a chance. *Cries*