Friday, May 04, 2007

Take-this-you-stupid-suburban-illiterate-chauvanistic-lepers

I've often been heard to cry in the newsroom: "I hate residents".
It's true. They're annoying. Today, I hate voters.
I have just become exceedingly angry after reading a blog from news.com.au about the
Heffernan-calling-Gillard-deliberately-barren-and-unfit-to-govern issue.
I'm fine with what the blog said. But I CANNOT believe the responses of some of my fellow Australians. Some claimed it was fair comment because she probably had an "anti-family bias", one championed that it was Senator Heffernan's "perfect right" to hold and express such an opinion, another said those who had made the sacrifice to have children would see her as "fundamentally selfish and therefore unqualified to lead".
I am as astounded as I am appalled.
So what? Your decision to whelp, claim the baby bonus, the parenting allowance and two kinds of family tax benefit, THAT makes you more fit to govern? You, you stupid fucking Galleria-shopping-bog-standard-fanny-like-a-bucket-baby-machine, YOU reckon you know what is best for the country do you? Disapprove do you?
You couldn't even run a fucking kindergarten. You would caterwaul and complain if asked to run a lamington drive to fundraise for the kindergarten. You're the kind of toothless-inbred-welcome-to-huntingdale-primary-mole-woman who gets on day care clinic committees and then bankrupts them. The kind of person who lets their kids run through the house towards you dripping sloppy shit from their nappies and says nothing but picks them up, pops them on your knee, tokes on your Winnie Blue, and keeps on reading your New Idea.
Well fuck you. FUCK you and your safe-within-the-system-the-rules-and-the-white-picket-fence-suit-me-very-much-thank-you lifestyle. Fuck you. There is a very talented and successful woman who has forgone that pleasure, and very soon she will be deputy Prime Minister. And you can be damned bloody sure your chromosome-deficient-bat-children will be better off under her watch then they are or have been while Mr Heffernan's party has been in power.
Almost any woman can open her fucking fanny, cop a gobbing, and pump out a litter. Not every woman can rise through the ranks to become Deputy PM.
And I hope your daughters turn out to be dykes.
The End.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hear hear!
couldn't have said it better myself
(probably because I would have used less profanity xx)

WB said...

And there you have the problem with democracy. I think people should have to pass certain levels of education and social achievement before they are allowed to vote. The same criteria could aslo be used to stop them from breeding too.

Lindsay said...

The childless shall inherit the earth? For god's sake let's hope so.