Sunday, July 08, 2007

Census for July

Reading: Seriously considering the Harry Potter option.
Watching: Torchwood, Dr Who.
Listening: Gotye. When Thom actually burns me the CD.
Downloading: Nothing, yet. But we're about to get broadband. So watch-out!
Website du jour: The West Online.
Café: Had breakfast at Mia in Inglewood yesterday. Not really anything to write home about. Company was very good though.
Pub: Scotto. Comedy is coming to the Scotto! Don't forget.
Club: Certainly not fucking hateful fucking Amplifier with all its death-eating emo-scum inhabitants of doom.
Eating: Chocolate icecream. The expensive stuff with real choc pieces and cherry sauce.
Drinking: Sustagen Sport. In skim milk, to try and curb the belly.
Wearing: New jeans. New undies. And in two weeks time... one of two exceedingly expensive new suits to work every day!
Last show: Don't remember actually.
Next show: Green Faces Comedy at the Hyde Park Hotel.
Can’t wait ‘til: My two weeks notice I have left is over and I can start my new job.
Most recent scoop: Big developer trying to turn my old home town into suburbs.
Most recent purchase: A new frock. For Lindsay. It was a birthday present.
Want but can’t afford: Can't think of anything.
Need but can’t afford: Give it a few days and I'm buying bloody EVERYTHING I want!
Last nice act: Treated a birthday girl yesterday. Offered a good friend all my money if it would enable her in her bid for freedom. LOL.
Last bad act: See entry below.
Bad news: Emos live.
Good news: There has been movement on the move-out-of-home scenario for someone.
Goal: Still to be buff for summer.
Yesterday I: Spoiled Lindsay. Then went to her party.
Right now I should be: Keeping Thom company. He's in the kitchen cooking dinner. I feel bad.
Later today I’m: Doing my favourite thing in the world. I'm crawling up under a doona to eat comfort food and watch completely craptacular movies with my beautiful beautiful wonderful boy.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

ONce you start Potter, you can't stop unfortunately. Have you read them before?

Also, what do you think of New Who/Torchwood?