Sunday, July 29, 2007

Fuck. You. All.

I hate you all.
I have just learned that all my friends... including my boyfriend... are in league with something called Facebook.
Apparently MySpace - which you all refused to get - is passe and Facebook is the new black.
Well fuck. You. All.
How long has this little dalliance been going on? And how is it not one of you fuckers managed to:
a) mention it
b) invite me to join
c) die. die. die?
One of you could probably have said something. Or am I being extricated from my circle of friends now? Hmm?
I know what this is. You're all just jealous because I saw Harry Potter nude.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww baby - I think it took us all by surprise. It's a bit like a virus - one that affects only people with few other things better to do. Facebook is the new myspace. Be my friend?

L x

my name is kate said...

I only gave in on Friday and I'm already a smidgen hooked, though I fear it's just a matter of time before a certain person tracks me down and tries to add me as a friend. I dread the day.

WB said...

So I assume you now have one? I just searched for you (as I have searched for you before) but couldn't see you... make sure you add me - I doubt there are too many people who go by my name in South Korea...

Dave said...

hahaha i've had one for ages but was to embarrassed to tell anyone - turns out i'm cool...

my name is kate said...

Hey Johnsy I can't find you. ALthough this could be because there's a super hot (though possibly illegally young) David Johns from somewhere else and every time I go looking for you I get somehow distracted...

Andrew said...

Lol. Well, I do have it as one of my links, and I did mention it a couple of times.

Still, it is way better than MySpace totally.

Still, are you going to join?

Bolton said...

No guys, I don't have one. I'll think about it though as it obviously comes highly recommended. lol