Monday, July 16, 2007

Here me is doing the laughy thing

Occasionally, as you know, I try to make people laugh.
Here is a picture a kind chap called Ben's mum took on Thursday night... forwarded to me by a kind chap called Dan.

If you're wondering what that thing in my ear is, it's my sexy bluetooth (I do a few gags about bluetooth). And the t-shirt says "I heart Alannah"... and is a convenient segue into my hilarious new material about WA's Planning Minister.

PS, someone could have told me my nose was so big. I know I'm (in the words of Mike Skinner [aka The Streets] "45th Generation Roman" Briton, but that nose is a little... cruelly proportioned).

5 comments:

my name is kate said...

In the words of someone funnier than me "you look like a falcon in a swimming cap".

No of course you don't but it's still funny.

Lindsay said...

When you going to upload a video? I'm waiting...sheesh.

Bolton said...

Darling, I need someone with a video camera! Like, something that records both motion and sound.
THAT right there is the first image I even have of me doing comedy!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't knock the nose, it is something that all us Hatch's have to grow into. I am presently freaking out my darling daughter with the thought that her nose will one day look like mine.....

The DOA

Andrew said...

Oh dear, please don't tell me you wear Bluetooth all the time. If you do, you're either a cyberman/pretentious techie! ;)